The positives to my personality

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
mramirez10

The positives to my personality

Post by mramirez10 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:28 pm

So I feel the positives to my personality is that I am sensitive. I am more intune with my children and their feelings. I don't want them to feel this way. I am also more loving and want to reach out to others more. I feel we are all God's children and he loves us all, and I try to treat others with this in mind. I have been relying more on God and trying to follow my Savior Jesus Christ. I feel I am being streched spiritually, and that as I recover from this anxiety disorder I will come out a better person. I am hard working and good at getting things done. I am also a good goal setter. I can persive problems and make corrections. That means I can do this program!

HelpingHands

Re: The positives to my personality

Post by HelpingHands » Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 pm

I love that you are pointing out the good side. I love my personality because I find that I am a very quick learner and stay on top of most things. I multitask more than most and find it amazing how much I can get done in a small period of time. I know I was built this way for a reason and have decided to just try to balance some of this more effectively! :D

cherisun

Post by cherisun » Wed May 11, 2011 2:14 pm

WOW! Mramirez10 .... you described me to perfection while describing yourself that's amazing! I feel with God all things are possible the only negative in me are my life is this ANXIETY it holds me back a little to much in things I would Like to do.......well I'm hopeful of this new journey & hope after this program all will be well :D GOOD LUCK TOO YOU!

grace-restored

Post by grace-restored » Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am

I would like to join in celebrating the positive in all of us! :) week one for me.....grace
~Grace~

mramirez10

Post by mramirez10 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:42 pm

cherisun wrote:WOW! Mramirez10 .... you described me to perfection while describing yourself that's amazing! I feel with God all things are possible the only negative in me are my life is this ANXIETY it holds me back a little to much in things I would Like to do.......well I'm hopeful of this new journey & hope after this program all will be well :D GOOD LUCK TOO YOU!
Good luck to you too. We can do this!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”