Started the program today. Here I go!

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
mramirez10

Started the program today. Here I go!

Post by mramirez10 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm

I started the program today. I found out about it by reading Lucinda's book "From Panic to Power". I actually recieved the program 2 weeks ago, but not knowing for sure if I was going to purchase it or not I went through all 15 sessions in those 2 weeks. I found it valuable and bought it. So I'm officially starting today. Just hearing all the symptoms gives me anxiety. I have strugled for almost 4 months now with anxiety that doesn't go away. I wake up every morning feeling shaky and nervous. It started with the birth of my 5th child. I thought it was just hormons. I guess it could be partly that, but now I know it starts with my thoughts. I'm excited to try the program, but at the same time nervous. I'm one who is scared of failing, so I'm hoping it works for me.

Rad Ran

Re: Started the program today. Here I go!

Post by Rad Ran » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 am

You are not alone. We can help each other out through this process. We gotta think positive and take it one day at a time. I truly believe this program will be beneficial for us and help us get back to our normal lives. :)

mramirez10

Post by mramirez10 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks! I appreciate the support. :)

JerryJerry

Post by JerryJerry » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Congratulations for starting the program. I admire you for doing it and trying to make a positive change in your life. I don't know what else to say. I talked to a counselor-salesperson there for the first time today for 45 minutes. I was impressed with her approach.

PMJHI3

Post by PMJHI3 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 am

Hope you go far

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”