New need help fast for a new life

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
deckdealer013

New need help fast for a new life

Post by deckdealer013 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 am

Hey i am an 18year old male living on my own because my father kicked me out after his new wife decided she did not like me about to move in with my girl friend and that has me stressed because i don't know how it will go. I'm sad and tired all the time now and i'm having problems with my drug addiction that my girlfriend does not know about and i'm not going to keep doing it after we live together because thats not fair to her. Can anyone help me?

Pauly J

Re: New need help fast for a new life

Post by Pauly J » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:49 am

The bottom line is that you have to help yourself! Only you can truly make the changes to help yourself! We can offer you some suggestions, but to follow them is your choice! First off, I would suggest to you the obvious, which is to completely stop the drug use! Drugs will do nothing good for you! Being able to live with your gf is going to take some pressure off of you to finding a roof over your head! While there, make sure that you abide by the rules set forth in staying there! I know that you must be struggling with this right now, leaving you tired and sad, but you have to pull yourself out of this by making the necessary changes to improve your life! You are 18 years old, and although I feel is still a young age to accomplish all of the things needed to live on your own, regardless it is your reality, and you can, and will get through this! It may be a struggle at first, but with hard work and dedication, you can build a good life for yourself and your gf! Have faith, be diligent, and be optimistic that things WILL turn out for the best!

pauly j

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”