Bump In The Road

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
kronikles

Bump In The Road

Post by kronikles » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:27 am

Hope everyone is doing as well as possible. My name is Wayne and I will pray for everyone. I chose to repeat the program as of last Saturday as I have hit some bumps along the road of life. I know this program worked once before and it will work again. The peer support group was a huge part of that success.
I am facing some surgery at some point in the fairly near future when I can get my anxiety and stress under control. (And some depression mixed in as well). The surgery is on my left knee (replacement) and there will be a little immediate downtime then there will be a slow progression back to getting around again. Anticipitory anxiety is my main problem at this point as well as a lack of patience. I hope someone out there can throw me a few pointers.
Just like 3 years ago, all suggestions, thoughts and prayers are definitely appreciated and if I can be of help to someone I will certainly give it my all. Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone. WAW Wayne

mcshope

Re: Bump In The Road

Post by mcshope » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Welcome. We are starting the program again. You are welcome to join us.
http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 96&t=25080

I hope everything goes good with your surgery.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”