New and unsure..

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
ajskd068

New and unsure..

Post by ajskd068 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi everyone..

I am new to this. I just recently found out that I have anxiety/panic attacks. I have had it for less than a year but lately it is getting worse and more frequent. My doctor referred me to see someone but because I don't have the greatest insurance I would have to pay a big portion which I can't afford. I spoke to my cousin who so happens to be a psychologist (but does not specialize in this) and he actually bought me the set. He said that his college friend used it and basically changed his life. To be honest, I am a little skeptical but very hopeful that this works. My entire life is run by crazy, worried and over analyzed thoughts. It is so hard for me to even relax at times. But so far, I love the audio because it helped me to realize that there are others like me. We may all not have it to the same degree, but it helps put my mind at ease a little.

I hope the best for each and every one of you.

Pauly J

Re: New and unsure..

Post by Pauly J » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:40 am

Having a positive attitude and expectation can be the difference between getting better or not! Take the necessary measures to ensure that you are making progress! You are not alone!

pauly j

ajskd068

Post by ajskd068 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks Pauly J.. That really means a lot.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am

How are you doing these days? Paislee

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”