Why

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
jmanee85

Why

Post by jmanee85 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm

why do i get so confused an nerveous about nothing an cant even concentrate on anything but whats supposidly wrong with me , why dont i wana go anywhere or think most things are a bad idea even if ive never tried them ?

Paisleegreen

Re: Why

Post by Paisleegreen » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Part of it is the Anxiety and the other is a mystery that you have to figure out and that is why you are here! :)

Guasho

Post by Guasho » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

I will recomend you to start reading positive and motivational books, That is going to start making a big diference in your life. reprogram your brain.

cadencerecords

Post by cadencerecords » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

The problems related to anxiety and depression are unlike anything we have faced before. The brain goes into a safe-mode where it actually slows down our thought process as not to override itself and cause any further damage. It is my belief that once this happens the initial worry spawns from the fact that we cannot think and deal with matters in the manner we have become so accustomed to. There is an immediate response of hopelessness and despair that overcomes us and instead of thinking of the problem as a systematic failure that has occurred in a normal fashion we jump to the conclusion that something horrible has happened that may never go away. Take comfort in knowing that what you are going through is completely normal and I myself went through the exact same scenario. The constant worry truly does exhaust the mind and this exhaustion brings on a cycle of worry and fear that seems endless. Some great things to do in order to rid yourself of these worries is to relax, meditate, the relaxation session really does do wonders even if the effects are only temporary you are slowly getting that old strength back, take comfort in knowing that your are not alone and that what you are going through is completely normal under the circumstances. I might also recommend a cd called hope and health for your nerves, when I was going through the constant worry it truly did wonders for me that I feel have gotten where I am for now. Best of luck

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Cadence, I really liked your answer, very good thoughts! Paislee :mrgreen:

Pauly J

Post by Pauly J » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Ask a better question, your brain will find a better answer! Stop asking yourself questions that disempower you, instead replace those questions with empowering, positive questions!

pauly j

livelife

Post by livelife » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:59 pm

I know a lot of people say this but you are not alone. sometimes I feel the exact same way. :geek:

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”