Hope When You Need It

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Dick Clarke

Post by Dick Clarke » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 am

Hello Everyone,

I am 61 years old and ave been battling depression for more than twenty years. I have been to the depths of dispear, to the point where I felt like I did'nt want to go on. For a long time every day life has been pretty much a struggle. It seemed every time things looked promissing,something would happen to put back in that dark hole. I am on depression meds and have been getting professional help for quite some time. Although this offers some relief, I realize it is not the real solution.

About two weeks ago, in the wee hours of the morniing, I turned on the tube just i time to see Lucindas infomercial. I listened to the people who obviously been where I am, and how this program had made a major difference in their lives. I was ready to try anything,so I ordered the program. I looked through the material and started to feel good about what I read. I watched the intro DVD and now have just finished my first session. Already I feel this program is filled with hope,and encouragement. I have signed my 30 day contract to myself, and am determined to apply myself to this program.

As the weeks go by,I will keep you up to date on how I am progressing, and I wuold like to hear from anyone else out there about what the program is doing for them. I hope all of you are experiencing the same good feelings about going on this program. Some times when you think nothing will ever change, out of the blue comes real reason for hope, and a possible solution to this never ending nightmare. i consider this a message from God.

Good luck everyone

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:58 am

Welcome aboard. Your hard work will pay off and you WILL heal. Persevere. You'll have down times. Persevere anyway. You are much stronger than the depression. This course will guide your way.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:23 am

Hi Dick clarke. When you turned on the tube that day I think that that was your answer.

I had anxiety for about 16 years before I got better. It doesn't matter how long it's been or how old you are. I'm 42 and I use to wonder how long would I have to go through this or would I be like this forever.

You have the program now. Do it exactly as it says, NO EXCEPTIONS. You are going to be so amazed at how great you are going to feel.

Take care. DeeDee.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi DeeDee,

Hey, thanks for the words of encouragement. I take it you have completed the program, sounds like you doing great.

I am very enthused about this, and really feel like help has arrived at last.

Thanks again,stay happy

Dick Clarke

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”