New

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
chrisoob

Post by chrisoob » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi, I just completed Session 1 cd, and I started the workbook. I am very excited to start the program. Feel free to check out my profile.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi,
i have just started the first lesson as well. It is very enlightening. I usually have trouble sleeping but when I was listening to the tape I tried 3 times before I could listen without falling asleep. So maybe I have found an answer to my insomnia.

I wanted to say welcome to you Chisoob and wish you well.

I read your profile. You have had a very interesting life and live in one of my favorite states. Lucky you. My husband and I have traveled there many times. He is a photographer and was doing a book on lighthouses. I love the coastline of Maine. We were just up there last fall and traveled up and down the coast.

Anyway, I noticed some similarities in your story and mine. I, too, feel like I take a step forward and get slapped down. Sometimes, life just throws one too many things your way. I think I will take a cue from you and enlarge my profile. It helps to be able to know more about the people we communicate with on this forum.

Good luck.
Denise

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”