Time for Session 2?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
jharmon1

Post by jharmon1 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:04 am

Good morning to everyone! I currently have participated in Session 1 for the last three days and have watched the coaching video for it as well. I continue to do my relaxation cd at least twice a day and was wondering if it is okay to now move on to Session # 2. I feel that Session 1 is more of an understanding of the symptoms of Anxiety and depression and I have a strong understanding of both. To be honest, I am looking forward to moving onto Session 2. Does anyone think there would be a problem with me moving on to Session 2, even though I only spent 3 days on Session 1? I do not want to mess up my weekly schedule and was thinking that I would make today (Tuesday) the beginning of the week to spend an entire 7 days on Session 2? Please let me know what you think and if anyone has done something similar. Thank you in advance for your replies and Best Wishes to All!

Strength08

Post by Strength08 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:03 am

Personally, I want to go to session 2 also. But I do believe there is a system to this and if you follow it to a T, You'll get the results you want. I am at the end of session one. Try to stick with each individual lesson, even if it dioesn't seem to do much. Alot of what session one is, it is a coaching session and it will give you a good starting point to look at when you finish this whole program. I'm so busy that sometimes I miss a day. But I'm trying not to skip ahead. Okay? Stick with it.

Mimigirl

Post by Mimigirl » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:47 am

Just a little bit of a different suggestion, I am now on lesson 9 and I too felt that lesson 1 was more about symptoms and I also work with a coach I think to move on to lesson 2 would be fine considering what lesson 1 is about. If you personally feel you got out of lesson one everything you could and did your workbook assignments I think it would be fine. We did lesson 1 and 2 in the first week of coaching. But I wouldn't do that with any other lessons and one word of adivce I could give is make sure you take your full week on each of the other lessons and make sure you do the homework assignments you will find you will get so much more out of the program that way. Well good luck and it sounds like you are off to a great start.
God bless you in your journey
Mimi

jharmon1

Post by jharmon1 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:38 am

Thank you both so much for not only your help but your encouragement. Best wishes to you both.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”