Relaxation tapes

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
TAHOEDAD

Post by TAHOEDAD » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:08 am

Are you supposed to listen to the entire three-session tape, or just one 15 minute session.

The 15 minute session seems very rushed and fast paced; anyone else agree?

cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:19 am

I listen to just one fifteen minute session. I don't feel that the tape is really rushed. I find that if I'm having a hard time concentrating I just focus on my deep breathing. If you need to listen to more than one session, do it! There's no harm in that.

Good luck. :D

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:21 am

Thanks. I am so new to this that I will follow your advice and focus on the breathing...

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:44 am

tahoe....yes I agree with you I much prefer the relaxation tape that came in the original box set.

It used to be that you could purchase this tape seperate from StressCenter. I am not sure if this is still available. But I would look into it if I were you I think you will find the original cassette version much better.
I know I do.

Good luck Dodger

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:47 pm

I must have to original cassette. It only has one 15 minute on each side. Is there something different then that?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:43 am

What is the difference between the original version and the one that comes in the box set?

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”