2nd chance

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
MINISTOCK7

Post by MINISTOCK7 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:24 am

Hello every1 im Dave or Davey is fine if theres more Dave's i just got my new copy of the program.i did this program about 5 yrs ago but this time im going to put more in to it.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Hello Dave,
I am new here too, just started the program for the first time today. I am really hoping it works, and I am going to put my all into it. I mean, if I don't think I am worth the time, who will? You can do this, so can I, after all, what are the options? living like we have been forever, I don't want. I want to live life and like my life. If it doesn't cure it all, at least maybe it will teach me how to handle it a little better, right? Good luck.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Welcome to both of you! I've been doing the program for about a week and I can already see changes. Hang in there!
~Judy~

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm new too. I just started a week ago. I really hope this works. I've been on antidepressants for 7 years and they just keep me a little more low key than usual but I really want to get better for my family. I'm afraid i'm passing these traits on to my children. I'm worried that I won't stick with it.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:49 pm

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

We will all make it!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:40 am

I went through the whole program at the end of the year, but now I am starting over at the beginning with a coach. I'm hoping that this time it'll stick. I think I do better with "help", kind of like having a personal trainer. It's someone to motivate you and remind you what you're working towards when you forget.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi Ho. I've been working on my program since July of last year. And just recently I've gotten me a coach as well. I can't say its working totally for me as yet. But I like the personal trainer idea and hoping he keeps me going in the right direction this time. We shall see. I've looked over my tapes and discovered that I'm missing some of them so I shall attempt to contact StressCenter and request their replacements. This time I'm not going to let myself be decieved that there's no hope for my condition. I've been placed on some new medication that is suppose to control my Manic Depression unfortantly it can also give me diabetis so I know that I want to get off this medication as soon as possible and I'm hoping that the program can help me reach this goal.

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”