Spacey feelings - How do you get rid of them?

You will gain an understanding of the causes of anxiety and depression as well as some of the background traits, personality traits, and physical symptoms.
Katie_Lee18

Post by Katie_Lee18 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:07 pm

It seems like I feel spacey ALL the time..and it bothers me. I feel like I'm gonna go crazy, or I'm dreaming. I know I'm just telling myself these things, but how can I NOT feel spacey? I can't stand it!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 am

I think this comes from the anxiety. I to feel like this often. I am learning to recognize it and tell myself it's ok - it's just anxiety etc. also try to key into what you are thinking of when that feeling begins - maybe there is something triggering it? I beleive as Dr. Phil said in one of the CD's it's a defense mechanism.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey Katie I know the feeling and I hate it to feels like my head is going to cave in the only thing that helps me is being occupied by something, anything but it does'nt get rid of those feelings. I don't feel like this constantly but when I do I tell myself it's just anxiety it will go away, sometimes it works some times it does'nt but just keep telling yourself you'll feel better and hopefully it works for you. I hope this gave you one answer you can use. Good Luck. P.S. thank you Mystika for your response to my first post I can't find where I was . Thank You Raul

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:01 am

Raul - you are most welcome :)It can take a while to get use to the way they have this set up. :) Hope all is going good for you!!!

Return to “Session 1 - Anxiety and Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears”