Is medication-free really possible?

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
lilchrissy

Re: Is medication-free really possible?

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 pm

WW wrote:
JR5 wrote:
Arlenez wrote:It definitely is and I am living proof of it :P I would also recommend the TEA forms for those who are self motivated and willing to work on them daily for a while.
Me too Arlenez :mrgreen:

Count me in too (or three lol) Arlenez
Me four? then :lol:
Seriously TEA forms work wonders in your life if you work on them daily and I don't miss being on meds at all!

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi everyone. I was on pristiq for 4 yrs. Tapered off them with the help of prozac. Have been off anti depressants since dec 13 2012. So over a month. I got off mine because it made me gain 30 pounds. It worked great. It kinda stopped working that great last yr. But better than nothing. But for now I am trying to deal with this anxiety and depression without anti deps except I do take ativan. It is so hard. My anxietys worse. Is it because I just got off my anti depressants? I just want to be able to have an anxiety free day! I am thinking my hormones may have to do with my anxiety and depression. I am always worse when I pms for sure. So I am now starting birth control pills to help with that. I have pretty bad periods. Anyways I guess I just need some uplifting words. Havent been on this site for a while.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 pm

No doubt it was always tougher for me during that time of the month. But since I have gotten better with my anxiety I also handle my periods much better now too. I'm not sure it is cause and effect or not but I am thankful for whatever it is because I have not dreaded my period like I used to in several years now and that's welcome relief in and of itself :D

WW

Post by WW » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 pm

lilchrissy wrote:
JR5 wrote:
Arlenez wrote:It definitely is and I am living proof of it :P I would also recommend the TEA forms for those who are self motivated and willing to work on them daily for a while.
Me four? then :lol:
Seriously TEA forms work wonders in your life if you work on them daily and I don't miss being on meds at all!
I completely agree Chrissy! Especially about not missing being on meds :D

egriff

Post by egriff » Tue May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

WW wrote:
JR5 wrote:
Me too Arlenez :mrgreen:

I guess that makes me four? :?:

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 am

Recently listened to this program and continue to find Dr. Amen's research insightful. www.amenclinics.com

http://www.wbcl.org/media-manager/brain-health-2

Coach Chris

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 pm

egriff wrote:
WW wrote: It definitely is and I am living proof of it :P I would also recommend the TEA forms for those who are self motivated and willing to work on them daily for a while.
I guess that makes me four? :?:
[/quote]

Really, I had you pegged for a teenage :o
Sorry could not resist that one :P

egriff

Post by egriff » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Funny Chrissy. I guess that's about right for my new life as a person who is no longer ruined by my anxiety ;)

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 pm

I'd like a do-over of my teenage years without all that anxiety :P

WW

Post by WW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Amen to that!
But not gonna waste my time anymore hoping for things that pass me by and choosing to focus on all the good possibilities I have to look forward to now :D :D :D

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”