xanax question

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Curtstl7

Post by Curtstl7 » Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 pm

does xanax interfere with exercising, specifically bodybuilding? should i not exercise soon after taking a xanax?

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 5:17 am

hi, you can exercise anytime..I have been on xanax for years and am an LPN..Go for it!

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 1:07 pm

hi laura do feel a jumpy stomach thats my anxiety i dont like the feeling

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm

also laura i take xanax i didnt take it as much but lately i have been taking 1/2 a day or sometimes ill take the other 1/2 at bedtime to sleep and massaging my stomach cause i get that nervous jumpy feeling like my heart is in my stomach i want to start the program again cause when i started the first time i only went to the 5th week and felt better last year and stopped it but then im a obsessive thinker and it started again. any little thing that i feel gats me to think and thats when i start getting that frog jumpy stomach feeling again.Any ideas to help me get that awful feeling out there. Any exercise or herbs i should take? I drink all kinds of spanish herbs they tell me to take for it. I havent had time to take them because i work for the schools and school just finished i need a break and stay home and do something for my self to overwhelmed at work.Any kind of help or ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Originally posted by Laura Ingalls:
hi, you can exercise anytime..I have been on xanax for years and am an LPN..Go for it!
taking it for years? the extended release ones? do you build a tolerance at all?

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:50 pm

hello, how many xanax do u take a day? and do u take them every day? I try not to, but if i feel anxiety ill take 1/2 of it in the day and 1/2 at bed time to sleep. But i bought a herb called deep sleep from my massage theripist. Im trying it to see if it works. xanax works too, i just want to see if i can use less of the xanax.I was using the white xanax pill now i use the pink xanax pill. Thanks for your reply.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 am

I have the 2ml sticks. I take 1 ml in the morning going to work and 1 when leaving work.
I am feeling better about my aniexty but now I am hearing the horrible withdrawals I am going to go thru when I get off of it? God knows this is going to be a slow process. I have been on it 14 years. My aniexty came back and I had to double the dose. Is anyone taking as much as me?
Darlene
Originally posted by ydial trujillo:
hello, how many xanax do u take a day? and do u take them every day? I try not to, but if i feel anxiety ill take 1/2 of it in the day and 1/2 at bed time to sleep. But i bought a herb called deep sleep from my massage theripist. Im trying it to see if it works. xanax works too, i just want to see if i can use less of the xanax.I was using the white xanax pill now i use the pink xanax pill. Thanks for your reply.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 am

My goal is to finish the program which I am starting to feel better, and slowly get off of the xanax. I know it is going to be real hard to do. I function at work. That is when I mostly take it. I am working to get onto the
pink ones.....
Thanks for your reply......
Darlene
Originally posted by darlafred:
I have the 2ml sticks. I take 1 ml in the morning going to work and 1 when leaving work.
I am feeling better about my aniexty but now I am hearing the horrible withdrawals I am going to go thru when I get off of it? God knows this is going to be a slow process. I have been on it 14 years. My aniexty came back and I had to double the dose. Is anyone taking as much as me?
Darlene

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 am

lET US KNOW HOW THE HERBS WORK. I WILL TRY IT.
My goal is to finish the program which I am starting to feel better, and slowly get off of the xanax. I know it is going to be real hard to do. I function at work. That is when I mostly take it. I am working to get onto the
pink ones.....
Thanks for your reply......
Darlene
Darlene

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”