Anyone heard of PAWS creating anxiety ?

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
philly

Anyone heard of PAWS creating anxiety ?

Post by philly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just started this program. My question is has anyone heard of PostAcuteWithdrawlSyndrome? I have never had anxiety problems before. I went off this pain killer and it resulted in anxiety. At least that is what people seem to be telling me. I did not abuse this drug. I had a severe broken back and was really careful and took bare minimum . But I was on it for a long time,almost 6yrs. I so want to get beyond this anxiety issue. Can anyone else relate to this and offer any feedback ?

Thanks, philly

bob p

Re: Anyone heard of PAWS creating anxiety ?

Post by bob p » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47 am

Hey philly never heard of it but you feel the anxiety and you will be able to deal with it. Sometimes its takes awhile if at all to figure out why we have anxiety but with understanding and acceptance you will overcome your anxiety. I would try excercise (whatever you can do), minimizing sugar and caffeine, praying, yoga and meditation. Haha got all that. Im trying myself to deal with my own anxieties but with all of us helping each other out itmakes it much easier. Good luck. Bob

bob p

Re: Anyone heard of PAWS creating anxiety ?

Post by bob p » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 am

Also a biggie is journaling. Could help you pinpoint where some of your anxieties are coming from. Good luck, bob

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”