Cipramil???

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Aus

Cipramil???

Post by Aus » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:46 am

Has anyone been put on this antidepressant??? I have been on 6 different ones over the last 6 months and had a bad reaction to all of them, then my dr gave me these, I was so terrified to take them that I worked myself into such a state I cried for 2 days, the anxiety was through the roof so I went to a Naturopath and she prescribed all these herbs and I tell you my reaction to them was worse... I spent a day in hospital then the next day up at the drs again.... I couldn't handle it anymore so I gave in and took the cipramil, I took valium with it for the first 2 days but 4 days into it I am feeling really good, even laughed today which I haven't done in a very long time.... I'm praying this isn't just a placebo effect and I continue to feel better each day... Fingers crossed :-()

coachchris

Re: Cipramil???

Post by coachchris » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi Aus,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. It's great to hear this is working for you. What courage you have! I took an anti-depressant for a while and did well on it. It took a few weeks to kick in but it really helped. I was hesitant to take it but after having high anxiety for so long it was a good choice for me.

You will find that the tools and truths from the program will really help as well. Keep us posted on your progress. We do skype with people from Australia so if you would like to set up a free coaching call I would love to talk with you. Just private message me and we can get something set up.

Here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Aus

Re: Cipramil???

Post by Aus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 am

Thanks very much Chris, was wondering if you know much about vitamin deficency and anxiety??

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”