Efexor 75mg?

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Aus

Efexor 75mg?

Post by Aus » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Just a quick question if anyone can help... I was taking efexor 37.5mg for 2 weeks then up the does to 75mg and had a bad reaction then suffered a Panic Attack, so went back to 37.5mg twice a day for 2 weeks and was doing great, have put it back up to the 75mg today and this morning for an hour or 2 I was feeling really dazzled... Now 5 hours later the anxiety is starting to creep back again... Has anyone experienced this?? Was feeling a lot better on the 2 small doses..

mborrows

Re: Efexor 75mg?

Post by mborrows » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:24 pm

I am on efexor 75 mg. I actually started with 75. What happens to me some times is what the program calls anticipatory anxiety. I am not a big fan of taking new pills of any kind even some times vitamins. So I take these pills expecting a reaction and sure enough my anxiety would kick in just like clock work. There could be a chance that you are expecting to have some sort of reaction and the mind is very powerful. My other recommendation is to talk with your physician about it as well. I hope this helps you some what. Keep strong friend you can accomplish anything you want to!!

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”