Pure Calm and mind soothe???

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
BlueD

Pure Calm and mind soothe???

Post by BlueD » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Anyone ever tried this??? Just wondering if it works?

BlueD

Re: Pure Calm and mind soothe???

Post by BlueD » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Anyone?? If not then what are some natural supplements that work??

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm

I havent tried those. I hear that vitamin Bs and fish oil is good for anxiety and depression. Im off anti deps for over a month now. I am dealing with lots of anxiety.

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm

I am not on anything either but trying to figure out what natural way to go! Thanks for responding... a lot of ppl have viewed this but no replies?!?!
I need something to take the edge off and just relax but not something to strong bcus i want to be able to function!!
This anxiety stuff is hard!! Most ppl don't understand but im glad ppl on here do!!

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Tell me about it.Noone ever comments on my posts either. it makes me sad. but anyways i am dealing with a whole lot of anxiety and than the depression follows because the anxiety takes over my life. i hope you feel better with whatever natural product you take. today I am starting a new anti dep called viibryd. i pray it doesnt make me gain weight. - sigh-

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi holly!! I know it is sad that no one replies because we are supposed to be a support group.
My Dr was going to put me on Viibryd but I wanted to try all natural first.
Let me know how it goes.

Holly J

Post by Holly J » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:17 am

Hi BlueD. Well I decided to try pristiq instead. I was feeling very bad and ive been on pristiq before and it worked before. I got off pristiq 2 months ago. Clearly I cannot be off an anti depressant. It sucks. I tried. But I took a pristiq earlier today and im feeling the side effects for sure. Feeling nauseous and shaky inside. a very restless body. cannot sleep. have you ever been on an anti depressant before? BTW, thanks for replying. Im feeling really awful.

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:24 am

Hi Holly, sorry it has taken so long to reply, we had a death in the family! So how are you feeling now? Have any of the side effects gotten any better? I think most side effects last for about 2 weeks. Let me know how you are!!

jameys

Post by jameys » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 pm

BlueD wrote:I am not on anything either but trying to figure out what natural way to go! Thanks for responding... a lot of ppl have viewed this but no replies?!?!
I need something to take the edge off and just relax but not something to strong bcus i want to be able to function!!
This anxiety stuff is hard!! Most ppl don't understand but im glad ppl on here do!!
Hello how are you feeling?well sometimes you have to take the meds to help you.im taking paxil 40mg for 13years now and its help me out alot with my anxiety and its making my days better and better.befor i took the paxil i could not stay by myself at home and couldnt even drive but now im Home by myself and i love it and now i can drive but not that far yet.so i saw the Stress Ccenter on tv and i said i got to have this so i got it last year and just now open the box up about 3 weeks ago and boy let me tell you it has help me so so much and now im more Happyer now i can do things.so i would give the meds a try and see how it will work with you :)

jameys

Post by jameys » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 pm

BlueD wrote:Hi Holly, sorry it has taken so long to reply, we had a death in the family! So how are you feeling now? Have any of the side effects gotten any better? I think most side effects last for about 2 weeks. Let me know how you are!!
well im on paxil and the side effects last for about 2 weeks and it started to get better

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”