Pure Calm and mind soothe???

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
jameys

Re: Pure Calm and mind soothe???

Post by jameys » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Holly J wrote:Tell me about it.Noone ever comments on my posts either. it makes me sad. but anyways i am dealing with a whole lot of anxiety and than the depression follows because the anxiety takes over my life. i hope you feel better with whatever natural product you take. today I am starting a new anti dep called viibryd. i pray it doesnt make me gain weight. - sigh-
Hey Holly how are you feeling? well im new on this sight so i dont know what im doing right now lol.well i been dealing with anxiety untill i got on paxil 40mg and its Help me out alot. but im still haveing trouble driving some but its ok.Depression yes i Had that to and i couldnt stay by myself and i know that sounds bad but its the truth.well now i can be at home by myself and it feel so good. Holly i dont understand why people like you and me and others Have this anxiety and depression and it dont feel good trust me but we just have to take it oneday at a time

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Well I have made a appointment and im going to try meds... I am going to continue this program 2! I know I will over come this but I need some help!
I am sick of wanting to always sit at home while everyone else is out having fun. I get the pounding heart and my face gets really hot and I find it hard to look ppl in the eye or just when ppl talk to me in general I get nervous!! I also have a huge problem with driving alone.
I feel that meds plus this program plus maybe a little therapy will help me!! So how is everyone else on here doing?

Inner Peace

Post by Inner Peace » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 pm

I have not tried the product the OP asked about. And unfortunately, I have not found any "natural" products that seem to work as good as meds. But I do find regular exercise and meditation are helpful. Just my opinion. Good luck.

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks inner peace, I was wanting to try a natural product but I have only tried one and I think I will just go to the Dr and get on meds... I don't know what he will put me on but I am praying it will work. I know this program works bcus I have seen a lot of ppl on here saying it is and has helped them but I think I need a little help to get over this.

donargen

Post by donargen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Hello Everyone

I am new to this site and trying to navigate around. How do I join in on these chats?

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 am

Just like this... u just reply to everyones post and if you want you can start your own. They also have a mini chat but not a lot of ppl on this site. :( I always try to reply to everyone that I can but I have wrote a lot of things that have gone un answered. So how are you and are you doing the program?

lucyming

Post by lucyming » Wed May 08, 2013 5:08 am

i pray it doesnt make me gain weight.

tinkkk

Post by tinkkk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:56 pm

I hope you are doing better on your meds by now. I am back on this site for the first time in years. I havent tried Pure Calm or Mind Soothe, but I did use St. John's wart for a long time and it worked wonders for me. I also had some success with Passion Flower (Both primary ingredients in those products) I stopped because I needed to go on a heart medication the interfered with the St. John's Wart. It also bothered me that you are not suppose to take xanax with it. Granted I VERY rarely take xanax, but I didn't want it to become a non-option for me. I have used other products from that same company and have been happy with them. Also, "Triple Complex Mood Tonic" worked well for me and that doesn't seem to interfere with anything as far as I know.

cmullin

Post by cmullin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 am

cmullin Hi Im new to this problem and not savy with computer Im on remeron 15 mg for two months now for not sleeping and anixety still having side effects. Anyone taking this drug offer any advise?

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”