Low energy & fatique

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
grandma loves arielle

Low energy & fatique

Post by grandma loves arielle » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi recently I have upped my Lex from 10 to 15 because after year & half started panic attacks again.I also take .05 ativan in morning & lex at nite (I sleep like a baby on lex) so now I am tired & fatiqued most days & usually just watch tv & go on computer & eat. When I try to get moving I have no energy & feel slow like theres a pile of bricks holding me back. I have not worked in a year due to job loss but will have to find job by end of year. Worried how I can hold down a job with all this fatique.Some days are better but when I first went on lex yr. & half ago I had lots of energy.Also have gained 30-40 lbs. since I lost my job last summer.Can anyone relate?

allenae9

Re: Low energy & fatique

Post by allenae9 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm

I can relate to the always tired and have low energy part. It seems like some mornings I truly need a forklift to get me out of bed. I'm young but the anxiety and depression really know how to keep me weighed down, tied up in my apartment. I force myself to workout and always feel better after. I force myself to do a lot... like go to work in the am. I worry worry worry before I get moving but once I do all the thoughts seem to dissipate. Just wanted to respond to an unanswered post hope you know people are here to help. Sorry if this was no help. ha kinda ironic statements there.
As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more. ~Jules Renard

grandma loves arielle

Re: Low energy & fatique

Post by grandma loves arielle » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks for responding I think your right my energy does improve once I get moving but being unemployed I dont do too much except sit around the house & watch tv or go on the computer.I also get alot of aches & pains in my back hips & knees from wear & tear @ my last job of 25 yrs.I worked as a nurse aid & it was very hard physically. I hurt my back many times. Just wasnt sure if it was from my recent med increase.

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”