Abilify

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
LyndaLu

Abilify

Post by LyndaLu » Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Is anyone taking Abilify ? I have been on the Abilify for a while. I was already taking Bupropion for
depression and my doctor added the Abilify. I am currently weaning myself off of my medications.
I have no more health insurance and I am weaning myself off of the medications gradually. My Abilify
has finally run out and I am no longer taking it. I have not felt any side effects ( yet? ) from ending
this medicine. Is anyone else out there taking Abilify and have they even gone off of the drug ?
Did you have side effects ? This is the first of six drugs that I am on that I have totaly run out of
and am now not taking it at all. I have plenty of other pills left from my other medications to last
me a while, but eventually I will be going through this with the other 5 drugs that I still take.
Not looking forward to side effects from withdrawal, but I AM looking forward to a drug free future.
I know it won't be easy and I won't be free from anxiety and depression EVER, but hopefully I will
be able to cope with it better with the skills I am learning from the program along the way.
Thanks for listening.
Lynda

Iwillbebetter

Re: Abilify

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed May 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Just please becareful doing this on your own!! Especially being on a variety of things. Maybe try to plan them so you run out of them far apart from eachother. Then it's not just one big crash. :)

Best of luck!!
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”