Has anyone used Viibryd??

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
mphd97

Has anyone used Viibryd??

Post by mphd97 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone has tried viibryd?? My Dr. just prescribed it, and I have had horrible side effects from pretty much all the other ADs I've tried and am very nervous about this one. Any advice appreciated! Thanks!

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone used Viibryd??

Post by WebAdmin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello, I've never used it before but like all other medicines, if you do have horrible side effects please contact your doctor and let them know what they are. I wish you well!

WebAdmin
Stress Center LLC

Hopeful321

Re: Has anyone used Viibryd??

Post by Hopeful321 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 pm

I just started using it , and have been on it for about 2 weeks now. It worked great the first week, although I still had anxiety, I felt calm. I had a slight bout with diareaha though. I think I got used to it, so as long as I eat food with it that works. The increase from 10mg the first week to 20 mg gave me headaches, but not too severe. The feeling of calm isn't quite as noticeable to me since the dosage increased as it was my first week. My doc started me on a starter pack, and the dose is going up again this week to 40 mg. So I'll see how that goes. I hope it's working for you. The best I can describe is although I still have anxiety, I cope a little better, and am more calm. I get through the day better. Sometimes I feel a little foggy within the first two hours of taking it. After that I just feel pretty normal, and can function better with day to day issues.

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”