Lexapro users PLEASE HELP!

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
grandma loves arielle

Lexapro users PLEASE HELP!

Post by grandma loves arielle » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 pm

IVE been on Lex for 4months or so and also low dose of ativan about .05 or half daily.I felt like this was a miracle as I was feeling really great.Recently this past week Im feeling bad again.Low energy, anxiety and over all aches & pains dizzy and woozy headed.I tried taking more ativan and it took the edge off but made me really sleepy. Has anyone gone thru this? Im freaking out and dont know if I should call my Doc or see if it will pass.Thanks and please respond soon.

Faith_TX

Re: Lexapro users PLEASE HELP!

Post by Faith_TX » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

I'm going through something similar with Celexa/Klonopin. I have been on it for 2 years. Now suddenly I started having panic again. I tried taking a little more Klonopin but it made me tired and a little depressed. Not sure if I need more Celexa.

My pdoc retired so I'm meeting with a new one on Monday. I wish I'd found someone before I NEEDED someone. My OB/GYN has been prescribing my medicine for the past year.

I would call your doctor since you've only been on it a month s/he can give advice on if you need to adjust it.

I'm only taking 3/4 of a pill of Celexa and 1/2 of a pill of Klonopin so I'm curious if they're going to just up my dose or switch me. I'm very paranoid about medication so I'm hoping it goes well.

Hope you feel better soon too!

pepsilover

Post by pepsilover » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm

definately call your doctor. or pharmacist.
pepsilover

katielynnew

Post by katielynnew » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:14 pm

dont freak out, it will only make ur problem way worse. dont worry, just call asap.

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”