trazadone

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
fra22

trazadone

Post by fra22 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:10 pm

has anyone ever took trazadone for insomnia ? did it literally wipe you out the next day after you first started using it

Pauly J

Re: trazadone

Post by Pauly J » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 am

Everyone has a different experience with certain meds! Some people take it and cannot sleep, yet others take it and puts them to sleep! As for the hangover feeling the next morning, this is an individual experience as well! Everyone has different reactions to the med! i have heard some great things about Trazadone for people who cannot sleep!

pauly j

LesterLou

Post by LesterLou » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 am

I started taking this medicine a few months ago becuase I couldnt sleep because of my anixety but at first when I took it it didnt work because liek alot of us i didnt want to take medicine. But I decided to try again after learning about anixety and how to cope with it and I can now relax and take it at night for sleep. I am only taking .25mg a night right now trying to ween myslef off of them. My doctors tell me its all in my head so I want to ween off and then see if I can sleep on my own. But it does help.....

Crystal33

Post by Crystal33 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm

I take Trazadone as need for sleep and I have never had any side effects from it. It works different for everyone. If this is your first time taking it you might need to take it for a little while before the side effect wears off. Let you doctor know how you are feeling on this medication. Other medications may work different for you. Good Luck

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”