Still have heart palpitations

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Carolann

Post by Carolann » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 am

HI Everyone. I am on week 13 and still waking up at night with my heart pounding. Any advice on how to "get rid" of this reaction once and for all. I listen to the relation tape, do all the exercised, no caffeine or sugar and walk 2 to 3 miles per day. Thanks for any feedback.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 am

It sounds like you are doing what you need to be doing. It is going to take some time, as Lucinda says on her CDs. If you can keep posting or talk to someone, I find that helps as well.

What about eating tuna on toast or eggs. That helps me to feel more calm.

adam2272

Post by adam2272 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 am

I am not a doctor but a highly knowledge person on natural medicine....and conquerer of server anxiety....try taking magneisum citrate....125mg....and up..until you notice loose stools th en cut back a little...that means your at the right dosage....great for the heart muscle....plz consult your physician if you have any medical concerns before doing so however...

Nugget28

Post by Nugget28 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 am

I have that to.
Sometimes I wake up with heartpalpitations without any panicky feelings in the middle of the night. There is still a part of me that is scared of the symptoms. I guess that's why I'm still getting those palpitations at night.

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”