Questions about Lorazepam!!

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
West Coast

Post by West Coast » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 am

Thank u all for your comments and post. I have the same concerns about Lorazepam.. I have a bottle of 30/.o5 mg for 4 months and have only taken a half of one twice. They really do relax me and keeps me from having a panick attack, but I don't want to be addicted so I take as needed, like when I'm outstuck in traffick in 117 degree day in the summer living here in Las Vegas. That's what triggers my attacks...

jadee

Post by jadee » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am

Yes I wrote this post when I was having a bad couple months. I took the Lorazepam for about two months. I found it did help for a bit, but it wasnt helping me cope with what was actually going on in my life at that time. When I finished that prescription, I didnt go back for a refill. Im learning that the best way to deal with anxiety is to face it head on. Im learning to accept what ever will be will be. Its how we deal with our problems that make us who we are. I am tired of avoiding responsibility, and using my anxiety as a crutch. I know I am fully capable of living a wonderful life, independently, and without medication. Im not saying that some people dont need medication, but sometimes we need to challenge ourselves. And when we put our minds to something we CAN succeed.
When I am anxious it is because I am living in the future. When I am depressed it is because I am living in the past. ~Author Unknown

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”