Adderall, wellbutrin, and Klonapin? Any take this combo, any suggestions?

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Hope Overcoming!!

Post by Hope Overcoming!! » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am

I have been on adderall, for not being able to get out of bed, before 4 pm due to depression, So I take it for energy, I am on the highest dose, 60 mg a day.. Also I started wellbutrin 2 months ago, and am on benzo, klonapin, for major anxiety..... Does any one take adderall?

happy2b

Post by happy2b » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 am

Hi ! I have not been on those combinations of drugs, however my doc just switched me from Effexor Xr 150mg. to Wellbrutin 150 mg. twice a day, and I have been so spacey, sick to my stomach, diarhea, hot, cold, nervous, you name it and I feel awful. I am taking Klonapin, however, until I get through this.--I know this may not help, but you may not feel so alone in this. Isn't Adderall an upper ? Klonapin more for anxiety ? It sounds kind of like a wierd combination, but what do I know. Sorry I not much help, but maybe someone else has more experience with this. Best of Luck to you.

Hope Overcoming!!

Post by Hope Overcoming!! » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am

yah I was on effexor, same mg as you, when I started wellbutrin I felt weird for the first 2 weeks, but now it works pretty good, it gives me energy, and supresses my appetite....

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”