Welbutrin side effect please reply

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Holly J

Post by Holly J » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:32 pm

So my dr put me on welbutrin sr 150mg twice a day. i was on pristiq. Anyway, I am feeling like mentally disconnected and out of it and just bad. I want to know if this is a normal thing that can happen wehn you start a new drug and if it goes away. Positive replies please. I cant take anything negative about welbutrin right now. I am so sensitive right now. thank you everyone
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:02 am

Hi Holly--I've been on Wellbutrin for several years. I'm off of it now. But it worked great. When I first went on Wellbutrin, I had been on Zoloft and something else. So I don't know all the spacey feelings, because I went on anti-depressants when I was in a deep depression and couldn't get out of bed. So these meds helped me to function and go about my duties as a wife and mother.

Hope Overcoming!!

Post by Hope Overcoming!! » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:40 am

hi! so how long have you been on wellbutrin?
I have been on it about 2 months, the first 2 weeks, I didn't feel to great, kind of spacey and weird, but I pushed through and It now gives me energy, and supresses my appetite... It helps me for my depression, not so much my anxiety, but everyone is different!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, but always acknowledge all of his ways.....

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”