Doctor are a pain

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
happiest girl

Post by happiest girl » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 am

So I gettin treated by a doctors office. One doctor I have seen for probably 5 yrs. Then she got sooo busy and she is just there 3 days a week. So I asked the staff who does her patients normally see. They then sent me to this other lady. she put me on a different anti-depressant and I asked her about Klonopin and she put me on it. I don't think I like it. Called my normal doc wanted to ditch the klonopin and just xanax-SHE WOULD NOT DO IT without an appointment and the soonest she could is 11 days out-I explained to her assistant that I did not feel good on the Klonopin and she did not help me any further than 11 days out. :(

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

Oh, that is a bummer! I had the same problem with not quite my regular Dr but a Physician Assistant that someone suggest I go see as a change since my other Dr was sick at the time and I had experienced my first panic attack. Long story on here somewhere...;)

But I had problems with the Physician Assistant and finally when she wouldn't renew my Restoril, I went to my family Dr who renewed everything that I needed and suggested I go up a few mgs on the one med I was on. It helped...and it was reassuring to get the kind help of this Dr who knew our family and he was very experienced.

I hope you can hang in there until you can see your regular DR unless you went to a Doc in the Box. Let us know how you do...Paislee

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”