Loss of Job - SUE?

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
Kirs123

Post by Kirs123 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 am

Ok, so I lost my job due to getting use to medication adjustments. I am VA witch is a fire at will state, but my employer knew I had bipolar and postpartm depression. My three coworkers went behind my back and this one guy that wanted my job and got me fired. I had only one month where the meds effected my vision and I had slow movement and slight unsteady movements and my employer went and said I was falling and stuff. Well this happened in July, in Aug, Sept, and all of Oct I was fine, but I thought i had a best friend at work and she was with her on Oct 18th and told her all I told her and the next day I got yelled at really for nothing, like I shouldn't talk to customers for 45min, but that customer was our biggest one but she didn't give me a chance to explain, long story short, I had to sign a letter which stated I had to get better, but she said I need to come in not tired. On it stated that she understood meds could effect my behavior and then fired me on 21st after 14years of service. ONly job i ever had

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”