Lithium, Prozac, and Haldol side effects

Questions and experiences with prescription medications
texas_gal

Post by texas_gal » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:54 am

Does anyone know if Lithium and Prozac can cause you to hear and see things? They put me on Haldol bc I was hearing things, but I was wondering if me hearing stuff could be a medical side effect or even if it could be a symptom of my anxiety disorder? Being on Haldol really worries me, I don't want to be on it for the rest of my life.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:00 pm

not sure about your med but i'm on lithium,and it makes me feel like i've had a whole pot of coffee. suggestions please

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Ive been taking lithium @ 300mg for nearly a month, had trouble falling asleep so the doctor increased it to 600mg, still having trouble falling asleep

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 am

Hi Wishful:
I'm no doctor, not even close:

But my opinion is that a mixture of all the meds they've put you on could cause just about any side effect.

I hope you are feeling better soon. I recommend a second opinion if you can afford it.

Also spiritual guidance. Prayer could help a lot.
Bless you.
SR

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 am

Hi I'm new to these forums, but I'm also having trouble with Prozac. I'm bouncing off the walls I can't stay still I'm short of breath and can sleep. This is just as bad as having a panic attack. I've call the mental health help number and I haven't heard from my doctor (ex doctor) for the last six weeks. So I called and fired all of them the counselors too. I'm not sure what to do?

Return to “Prescription Medication Discussion”