Starting the program again

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
Fireandice192001

Re: Starting the program again

Post by Fireandice192001 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:15 am

Hi. I’m hanging in there. All I can do anyway. There isn’t much that happens on this site. They have an app with the whole program on it as well as a ‘free’ one but of course it’s limited. It’s $13 for one app then the app with the whole program on it is like $200. If we bought the program already we should be grand fathered in but that’s just my opinion. How r u doing?

katieshrp@yahoo.com

Post by katieshrp@yahoo.com » Tue May 05, 2020 12:59 am

I am restarting the program too due to anxiety and depression. I had gone off my meds cold turkey without informing my doctor and wow I should have tapered down at least. However I don’t want to be on them forever so I guess it’s a step in the right direction but I know how it feels to fear the unknown withdrawal of meds. How long have you been on yours ?

Fireandice192001

Post by Fireandice192001 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:14 am

Hi Katie I know what u r going through with the meds withdrawal. I’ve been there. I know for certain we can’t just cut them cold turkey. I’ve been on mine since high school and I want to get off mine as well. As I have tried but the with drawls come on bc I cut back too much too soon. I will go down on mine soon though bc I don’t want to be on them either. Have u completed the program and doing it a second time?

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”