Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
49ermike

Post by 49ermike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:48 pm

My name is Mike and I’m new to this forum. Unfortunately I’m not new to anxiety. I had a bad episode in 2013 that lasted months. I was really sick and couldn’t sleep,eat or function. I had lost a bunch of weight and was quite the mess. I eventually got through it with medication and therapy. I am now again having the same thing again.

I got Lucinda Bassets program and I am hoping it helps. I go back to see my psychiatrist Wednesday. I have a busy stressful job that just got more stressful when our countermand retired. All his work with customers phones invoicing ordering parts etc fell in my lap. I work in a large automotive specialty machine shop. I run the cylinder head department which is constantly busy. That in itself was stressful now the added workload has just stressed me so bad I started my anxiety issues again. I am off work for now which has me feeling guilty on top of everything else. Wish me luck

Bryce_in_TX

Re: New member

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi Mike. Sorry for being late in responding.

Glad you have found the Program. It's been effective for a lot of people.

The Forum isn't as active as it was some years ago, unfortunately. And it looks like there are a lot of visitors but not many members who come to it to read the posts. There's a person by the name of Chris who runs it. They were meeting on Monday nights around 6pm Central or 7pm Eastern in the chat room. Not sure if that is still going on or not.

So, are you new to CBT?

Have a good weekend.

Bryce
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”