New Old Member Here lol

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
Kmb172002

New Old Member Here lol

Post by Kmb172002 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi! I purchased this program back in 2006 and it was by far the best purchase I have ever made. I tried everything without any success. I got to the point where I couldn’t leave my house because of the debilitating anxiety. I remember my husband to be (he stuck around even after all this! haha) driving needs to therapy appointments while I threw up in the back seat from the anxiety/panic attacks. I followed this program and was able to get my life back. Since then I have gotten married, had two beautiful children, started a successful business and am in the process of moving. With life being so busy I definitely put myself and my mental well-being on the back burner. I’m frustrated I allowed myself to get back to a place where anxiety/panic and depression have returned. I immediately pulled out the program knowing how much it helped me before to find that my CDs had seen better days. I didn’t hesitate to order the program again because of the success I had the first time around. I’m looking forward to receiving the program and workbooks so I can jump right in. Hope everyone had an amazing holiday and have a happy and healthy new year!

Bryce_in_TX

Re: New Old Member Here lol

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:48 am

Hi Kmb172002! Hope the program helps you again. I am certain it will.

I've been off the forum for a month. Busy, busy. Wishing you a great year and renewed well being.
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

coachchris

Re: New Old Member Here lol

Post by coachchris » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:55 pm

Hello Kmb!

Thanks for posting and sharing. So cool to hear about your
We all go through growth spurts. Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on that are also a bit activating. (I went through something very similar) Reminds me of lesson 12 which talks a lot about growth/change and how the body can be activated. It's those last few lessons that really help us through growth spurts as well as always lesson two and acceptance of the adrenaline.

Keep us posted and blessings on the move!!
Coach Chris

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”