Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
agoraphobictuff

Post by agoraphobictuff » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:16 pm

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...
I am Tuff ( real life nickname)
I have been home bound with agoraphobia for over 18 years... My panic attacks started after leaving a domestic violence situation of 16 years where i had been beat daily and shot and stabbed.
I am praying that this program works for me... I have lost just about everything... i was a long haul truck driver and i really want to go back to doing what i love... but i really just want some kind of normal life...

Bryce_in_TX

Re: New Member

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Hey Tuff! :mrgreen: Howdy from Texas!

I hope you find help in the program. I did and continue to. CBT has worked well for me.

Hoping you find some help and peace as you work the program. Wishing you well.

Bryce

P.S. I hope we get more people active as time goes on. It can be something of a ghost town around here pretty often.
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

agoraphobictuff

Post by agoraphobictuff » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:31 pm

yeah i am seeing that.... i think it would help more people to be in here... i came cause i thought there would be more things going on.

Bryce_in_TX

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Yep. I was on here way back in 2002 to 2004 and it was active then.
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”