Hi!

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
Lneichtermotto

Hi!

Post by Lneichtermotto » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:01 am

Hey everyone! My name is Lauren and I’m really excited for this peer support group. I’ve had anxiety on and off for the past probably 10 years. It usually just happens with big life changes but I never seem to handle it any better each time around. My mom got me this program several years ago and I never used it, but I think it’s finally time to get a hold of this anxiety once and for all. Frankly, I'm just tired of anticipating anxiety and then catastrophizing what seems like every single thought. I’m currently in week two of the program and am hopeful that it helps!

coachchris

Re: Hi!

Post by coachchris » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:30 am

Welcome Lauren!

We all understand your statement of it being "FINALLY" time! Lesson two is so powerful in understanding our story with adrenaline and why we all have a fear, fight, flight response to it. Now you're learning to float and tell yourself a new story about adrenaline. The six steps provide an open door to a brand new story. Celebrate each courageous step you're taking. Reach out if you have any questions. We are here to help!

Coach Chris

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:39 am

Welcome Lauren!

We all understand your statement of it being "FINALLY" time! Lesson two is so powerful in understanding our story with adrenaline and why we all have a fear, fight, flight response to it. Now you're learning to float and tell yourself a new story about adrenaline. The six steps provide an open door to a brand new story. Celebrate each courageous step you're taking. Reach out if you have any questions. We are here to help!

Coach Chris

MadGuy

Post by MadGuy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:08 am

It is enviable to read you post, and the story story behind you. You show a lot of courage by following up on your Mom’s caring compassion. I too am new to the program. I think Lucinda’s course/program will open many doors for those that care about themselves to make that next step, but, aren’t sure how to go about it. Anxiety takes much more than willpower, it can take caring participants and insight (from the course) to get us over the hump. All the best to you,

Fireandice192001

Post by Fireandice192001 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:28 am

Hello. How are you doing with the program? I can use all the support I can get.

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”