im new

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
mmanie

im new

Post by mmanie » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 pm

hi im manie im married with 2 children i was always anxious but it never really got to bad. i was afraid of alot but pushed myself.. then i had a little medical issue and then out of the blue on a hard day i had a panic attack.. ive had a few more since and my anxiety escalated and its almost always here... im at week 3 of the program and im so happy to use the techniques im learning. hoping never to have an anxiety attack again. hoping for a complete recovery. looking forward to getting support here
thank you all

coachchris

Re: im new

Post by coachchris » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:47 pm

Hi mmanie,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for introducing yourself. How great to hear you are already through lesson three. What has been the most helpful for you so far? How are you doing with your negatives to positives? It can be very challenging when we have medical issues to keep the facts straight and not obsess. Be patient as you practice your new skills. Change and growth take time. We're glad you're here.

Coach Chris

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”