New to the Peer Support group

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
ccarls002

New to the Peer Support group

Post by ccarls002 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:19 pm

I ordered Lucindas program back when it first came out, it helped me out tremendously. I recently have undergone some difficult challenges. I was diagnosed with a central nervous condition called Fibromyalgia. I dont work any longer, and all of sudden I am out of control with anxious episodes. I almost feel like I am new to all this anxiety. So I thought I would start the program over. I am listening to tape 2. Looking forward to a fresh in up attitude!

coachchris

Re: New to the Peer Support group

Post by coachchris » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi Cindy,

Gosh sorry to hear about the fibromyalgia.

Seems as though many people struggle with this and have good success with the program helping in recovery.
Wow you must have the old cassette tapes? What year did you get the program?

Let's have a free coaching call together I would love to chat and help you get all the tools together so you can feel better faster.

Coach Chris

janebird007

Post by janebird007 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:55 pm

I am new to the program. I am about to start week 2. I have anxiety and some agoraphobia but high functioning. But I cannot live my live the way i want so here i am. I'm hoping to find freedom.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Welcome Janebird! You are definitely on your way to finding freedom. The truths and tools in the program put us in control. We learn we have a choice in how we think and feel. Keep us posted on your progress.
We are here to help!

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”