New to the Forum not to the program

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
mormac1996

New to the Forum not to the program

Post by mormac1996 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 am

Hi my name is Kelly and l am new to the forum but not to the program. About 20 years ago l had a life changing event that left me with very bad depression and anxiety. I found the attacking anxiety program and did wonderful in the program with only a few anxiety attacks during the years that l could control. This September my daughter entered University 18 hours away, sadness and anxiety set in and l had a terrible two weeks when she left and l ordered the program again and l am in week three (3) and doing much better. I still have a mild anxious feeling almost like butterflies in my stomach throughout the day. Does anyone else have the butterfly feeling?

coachchris

Re: New to the Forum not to the program

Post by coachchris » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi Kelly,

Sorry I missed your post earlier. How are you doing with the program? The holidays are always an interesting time to work through the program.

I understand the butterfly feelings very well. My adrenaline always started in my gut and then sometimes going to the chest. Knowing your body and understanding body symptoms is key. Was lesson 2 helpful for you and the six steps? I loved learning about acceptance.

I hope you have been able to check out some of my ASK COACH CHRIS thread. It is full of great information. Remember you can also use the search feature too.

Feel free to email if you have any questions and I am always available for a free coaching session if you would like to chat over the phone.

Warmly,
Coach Chris

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”