I’m Back

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
NanaBJM

I’m Back

Post by NanaBJM » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:42 pm

I am going through the program again . I know it works . I first got the program by divine guidance . I entered a book store while on a small vacation and was having severe panic episodes but did not know what they were , and there in front of me was Lucinda’s book “ From Panic to Power. What an eye opener and thus I ordered the program . Money back guarantee at that time . I think it was in 1994 or there abouts
I have reviewed the program several times since then and love the relaxation session .
But Life has a way of knocking one down and thus I find myself experiencing severe panic episodes, triggered by death experiences and health issues . And of course ,one can’t ever forget the big one , Family arguments amongst grown children .
And they break my heart . I do not understand the hurt one can inflict on a sibling .
So here I am again . On session one .
I was afraid this program was no longer in existence . I am so glad you are still here .
I know it is very valuable to those of us suffering with Anxiety , panic , and depression and with the proper tools we can become overcomers.
Now to learn how to navigate this peer support group .
God Bless .
NanaBJM

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”