Ready to start my new life!

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
Kelseystar

Ready to start my new life!

Post by Kelseystar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello,
My name is Kelsey, and I am new to this stress center peer support group. I think it is a great idea and I am very excited to get started, meet new people who experience the same symptoms I go through, and change my life. I am sick and tired of feeling anxious and depressed all the time. I am only 25 years old, and I feel I have already waisted a lot of my life with anxiety/ panic attacks and not living life to it's fullest. I bought StressCenter CDs and workbook on Amazon about a year ago. When I went through he course the first time, I listened to the CD's diligently, but when it came to the workbook, I skipped the reading and just went straight to the HW. Reading is a challenge for me because I get very distracted and it's hard to focus and comprehend what I am reading. I didn't seek out this stress center peer support group site either.

I have had a lot of stressful activities in my life from being low on money, to getting myself in a lot of debt (which is now paid off thankfully) , to moving back home, to figuring out what I am going to do with my life, to jumping from relationship to relationship, to registering for school again to finish my teaching Credential, to starting a new relationship with my current boyfriend, to switching jobs... it has been a lot these past few years. I feel like a lot of my anxiety and depression gets taken out on my relationships with family and current boyfriend. I am ready to make a change! It is time to stop thinking negatively and letting my emotions control who I am and my life. I am starting this session over and doing it right! Wish me good luck and I would love to interact with you!

katieshrp@yahoo.com

Re: Ready to start my new life!

Post by katieshrp@yahoo.com » Fri May 01, 2020 5:08 pm

I am really similar to you. I can’t stay stuck anymore and I take it out in my relationship. I’m so tired of anxiety and depression. It’s been two months straight Non stop this time around and I need it to improve.

whaslett

Post by whaslett » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:30 pm

Hello Kelsey!
It's great that you have taken this step for yourself. We are right there with you. I'm 24, and probably have struggled with anxiety since I was a child. My dad actually introduced me to this program. And i'm actually starting over as I never fully finished it. It worked really well for him and I have even suggested it to others.
Excited for you and your new journey!
Wren H.

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:15 am

This is something that we deal with. I hope you all find happiness!! ;)

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”