Hi! My name is Michelle.

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
mkat

Hi! My name is Michelle.

Post by mkat » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Michelle or mkat username. I did this program once through a long time ago and it was really helpful. I have been struggling lately with feelings of depression and anxiety and I am determined to go through this program again. I've tried before to repeat the program but would give up on it way too soon.
I am going to make this program my number one priority. I'm so sick and tired of dealing with severe mood swings, panic attacks, and all sorts of emotional problems. I want to have a better life.
It's a scary thing for me to write on these forums and make connections with other people. I have been isolating myself for way too long. I need help and support from other people that deal with similar issues.

Is there any way that I can somehow find an accountability buddy to encourage me to stick with the program and not quit early? Maybe it will be helpful for me to at least connect with others on this forum.

I look forward to making connections with others on this forum that are interested in improving their lives just like I am.

sincerely,
Michelle / mkat

coachchris

Re: Hi! My name is Michelle.

Post by coachchris » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Welcome back mkat! We have a few new people starting this week. I hope you can connect with someone soon! Great job reaching out and getting out of isolation. We spend way too much time hiding out and procrastinating when we can be living life and getting stronger everyday. Set small goals, stay positive and talk to yourself like you would a good friend!! You ARE your number one priority!!

Warmly, Coach Chris :)

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”