Restarting

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
annief1

Restarting

Post by annief1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Ann and I am restarting the program. I tried this back in 2012 after a problem with some medication ( a doctor's error). To make a long story short, I got to a certain point with the lessons, and decided that I couldn't go any further. I know now that the decision was not in my best interest so I am back again, and hopefully, with better results.

I am looking forward to a new beginning, but I know better than to think that everything will be a "walk in the park." It helps to remember that hard work and dedication often brings pleasant conclusions. I will openly admit that the last time I attempted this, I did not work very hard. I wanted it to be easy.

The hardest part about having anxiety and depression is not having much support. I do not have close friends, and my family does not always understand what I am going through because they simply can't relate. They get impatient with my concerns and worries so I try to keep my suffering to myself. So if anyone feels alone out there, I am here. I know that I am in the same boat, and may not know all the answers, but I can validate feelings.

Again, here's to a new beginning!

Ann

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”