Rebooting again

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
LovinLife

Rebooting again

Post by LovinLife » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello, This is my 2nd time in the program. Did it 17 years ago and it worked wonders for me. However the stress"s of life got me back into the anxious episodes and panic again. I'm new to this on line program. Seems like it will be very helpful and encouraging. Looking forward to getting advice and hopefully giving some.

Primrose

Re: Rebooting again

Post by Primrose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi There,

Me too! I think a lot of folks on here are repeat customers. I know from previous experience that this works...if you work it, so to speak. The board is much less active than before, but maybe for now it’s okay. It’s less overwhelming, getting to virtually know people who are open to this awesome program. I hope to have great success and to help others both here and by recommending it to whomever I happen to encounter that would benefit.

Warm Regards,
Mindy

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Rebooting again

Post by WebAdmin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Great to have you both back:) We all grow through life's journey...me included. I would pay close attention to lessons 3,4,5, 13 and 14. Exercise and diet are critical along with time management and stress management. I hope this helps. :D

Coach Chris
Coachchris@stresscenter.com

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”