New Member, restarting program

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
HopeinHim

New Member, restarting program

Post by HopeinHim » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi All, I'm new to this board, but have had anxiety since before I can remember. It's gotten increasingly worse over time. I ordered the program back after my Mom passed several years ago, and it worked, but since then things have gotten worse again and I know I need to restart. Unfortunately, every time I try to restart, I get distracted and overwhelmed by trying to do everything suggested and end up getting more stressed. I've recently succumbed to the idea that I need to do meds for a time to be able to do the work, even though they terrify me! Simply trying to do relaxation winds me up in more of a stressed panic state than when I started! Anyhow, this is the first time I've posted on this board. I'm hoping to have some encouragement to be able to stay with the program this time, trust my med prescriber (this is very hard for me!) and get better. I'm not sure how the board works, so any input is appreciated! :D

soulartista

Re: New Member, restarting program

Post by soulartista » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Start listening to the relaxation tape when you are most relaxed. I put it on a loop when I sleep. First you feel worse maybe a few times but now I can just think of the music in the intro and fall asleep lol
Pick butt girl

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”