I'm New!

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
mcooper102

I'm New!

Post by mcooper102 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:34 am

Hi, I'm Michael and I am going through this program for the first time. I am on session 3 right now. I am pretty much a shut-in can't get out very much and I am desperate to find something that will work. I am hoping this is my miracle that I desperately need for me and my family. Thanks for listening.

flguy123

Re: I'm New!

Post by flguy123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 am

Hi Michael,
I think you will find the program very enriching. Take time to really learn each Session and do the workbook. hang in there...

CherieT

Post by CherieT » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:44 pm

This program is so rich. Keep at it and some ideas will help you more than others. The ideas are simple but not always so easy to do. For example, one of my greatest problems is dwelling on the past (which makes me feel guilty, mad or sad) or imagining the future, or "what-if." The more I can keep my thoughts on the current moment, the less is my anxiety. But that is just me. Maybe some other principle in this program will be a key to great relief from your anxiety. There are so many great principles in this program! Good luck.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Michael, how's the program going for you?

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”