Introduction

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
dajulars

Introduction

Post by dajulars » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:49 pm

I am Juli, I bought the program 8 years ago, and it has taken that long to open the box and finally start trying to improve my life. I am not sure what information to share, I have had depression and anxiety most of my life (54). I had a heart attack when i was 36, (gotta love genetics) so in the past 18 years every time i feel off, i start thinking i am having another. earlier this year i was noticing things are different with me. Didn't feel depressed, didn't feel anxious. I had bewilderment feeling 24/7. I have been under stress for the past 11 years, things seemed to settle this past spring and the bewilderment kicked in. I would be in the car not knowing where I needed to be going or where the place was. My memory for things was bad. I couldn't remember what i did the day before, until my husband told me what i did. Yes, i felt like i was going crazy. So, long story short, for six weeks my head kept saying open the box, finally one night before i dozed off my head yelled OPEN THE BOX. So, the next morning i opened the box and i can feel slight improvements. Week one was awesome, weeks 2 and 3 have had life going on, so i couldn't devote as much time as i would have liked to going through these sessions. I thought that i should probably repeat them, then my head told me to keep moving forward, and if i need to go back after the 15 sessions i could. there is more to me than this obviously, but i really don't know what to write or how much.

coachchris

Re: Introduction

Post by coachchris » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Welcome Juli! Congratulations on opening the box and committing to change. Be sure to be doing the relaxation cd, drink lots of water and minimize caffeine & carbs. We are all negative thinkers and our fatural instinct is to fear or run from the anxiety/depression. The first 2 lessons teach us how to look at our story differently and then we can learn a more positive/truthful approach to life. I am really excited for you!!

If you have any questions email me.
We are here to help.
Coach Chris
coachchris@stresscenter.com

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”