Introduction

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
AnneL

Introduction

Post by AnneL » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello. An acquaintance suggested the program to me in February of 2016. She had taken it a number of years ago. I completed the 15-week program but didn't feel there was any real impact on my thinking or my life. I certainly did try to do the recommended activities (listening to the weekly tape 1-2 time a week; the relaxation exercise 1-2 times a day; the breathing exercise 10 times a day; etc). However, I wondered if I took it seriously enough in terms of perhaps doing more and also paying more attention to what I was actually doing. So I am starting it again (from week 15 right back to week 1). And I do think I have gotten more out of the first two weeks this time than the last -- no doubt because of the overall first experience. I notice that the forums do not seem to be well-attended or particularly current, but nonetheless paying more attention to the peer forums, too, is part of my second time around. I plan to post at least something at least once in each of the weekly forums, starting with week 2, and checking in at least twice a week to the chat line. Regards, from a Canadian seeker of peace of mind.

coachchris

Re: Introduction

Post by coachchris » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Great to have you here Anne and I really enjoyed our conversation earlier this week :D

What's been the most positive truth you learned this week and how are you putting it into action?

Coach Chris

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”