New Again!

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
miamikittycat

New Again!

Post by miamikittycat » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:08 am

Did this years ago, loved it, but now I think I’m in a better position to get more out of it. I started back w the new app - great! - but I like it as an add-on, so to speak, because it’s hard to read a workbook on my iPhone. I love it for the convenience of audios + daily checklist. I ordered the guidebook, carry along cards and relaxation cd to support the app. (Guidebook is nice to actually write in, I like to slip the carry along cards into my phone case and I like the relaxation cd so I can play it on my house speakers (Sonos).

It’s amazing this program has held up to the test of time! I realize Lucinda is no longer involved, but I just adore her personality & hope she’s doing fantastic w her coaching program. 🤩 It would be Lovely to hear from her. Not sure how we could though.

Warmest Regards to your whole team & all participants..
Mindy

coachchris

Re: New Again!

Post by coachchris » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:50 pm

Welcome Back Mindy!

You are so right....the program is amazing! Still the best out there in my opinion. I like the APP too but have to get my hands on paper!!!!

Thank you for posting. Any new insights you are gaining this time around?

Coach Chris

miamikittycat

Re: New Again!

Post by miamikittycat » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:56 pm

Hi Coach Chris,

Yes! So many insights. It’s amazing how on-target the program is by today’s standards. Biggest insight - Session 3! Self-talk skills are essential for everything we do in life! I’ve started journaling mine on my phone.

Thank you for still being here!

Warm Regards,
Mindy

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”