Hello I'm new here

Tell us about yourself. We want to hear your story so we can all support and encourage you!
sldonn

Hello I'm new here

Post by sldonn » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello I've had panic attacks on and off since a teenager. Lesson 3 has been the hardest for me so I was stuck on that one for awhile I'm now on 6 which caused more anxiety but I have a lot of anger can anyone tell me what they mean by writing your "old" anger in lesson 6 I'm also having a problem journaling I feel like there are so many thoughts in my head it's hard to pick one or two out and write. I'm going through a divorce right now so I have a lot going on but I'm determined to beat this anxiety once and for all does anyone have any suggestions about journaling and lesson 6? Thank you

coachchris

Re: Hello I'm new here

Post by coachchris » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:07 pm

wWelcome Sidonn :) we are glad to have you here.
You asked about old anger from lesson 6. This would be any situation from your past which you are still angry about.
Some good journaling questions around this could sound like: Remember when we are journaling there are no right or wrong ways to approach it.
It's a safe way for us to explore and process thoughts and feelings.
What was the situation?
What was my part in it?
Is there a need for forgiveness for either myself or another person?
Is there now or was there in the past any fear under the anger?

I love your courage and commitment to change. Be patient and compassionate with yourself. It sounds like you have a lot going on.
Warmly,
Coach Chris

#60rttl70

Re: Hello I'm new here

Post by #60rttl70 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Hello I am Rick where to find week 2 discussions

Return to “New Forum Member Introduce Yourself HERE”